Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

That will be My X100T in 5 weeks but I bet the coffee will be beer.
It'll be me in 11 days time, I'm off to Lanzarote for a couple of weeks, and It will definitely be beer :beer:

There will probably be a few landscapes with tilted horizons. Thats were the automatic level comes in handy !

Nothing wrong with starting the day with a coffee as long as it's before 09:00 when you on holiday.
Yeah I agree, for me one of the best things about my holiday is watching the sun come up while sitting outside having my morning coffee, it's not often I can (or want) to do it at home.

Colour for me. Was this taken with the x100 ? It looks like classic chrome to me ?

Just received my X100s from the refurb store today and it looks like they haven't put a battery charger in the box. Slightly disappointed to say the least.
The refurb store can be hit and miss. My first x100t arrived stuck in af-c mode, as I was about to go on holiday I didn't have time to wait for Fuji to repair it I just got a full,refund. I bought another when I returned as soon as they were in stock, the second one arrived with two batteries ! So far it's worked flawlessly.

The refurb store can be hit and miss. My first x100t arrived stuck in af-c mode, as I was about to go on holiday I didn't have time to wait for Fuji to repair it I just got a full,refund. I bought another when I returned as soon as they were in stock, the second one arrived with two batteries ! So far it's worked flawlessly.

Just want them to send me a new charger...happy with the camera, the battery they sent me with it was fully charged.

Colour for me aswell, but the horizon could do with a tweak [emoji38]

Yes, but I am never good with the horizon thing. :)
Same as myself, I have to post process amost all my shots to straighten horizons, I don't know why I can't hold a camera straight ! I keep forgetting to use the built in level on my cameras.

Same as myself, I have to post process amost all my shots to straighten horizons, I don't know why I can't hold a camera straight ! I keep forgetting to use the built in level on my cameras.

Well, I always use the built in horizon level but still it is not straight.:wideyed:
I tweak when processing.
And this happened when I was using X100 and now with XT-1 and X-Pro 1.
I am careful with horizon level but sometimes it is not straight out of the camera.

Another bag choice for those who didn't buy the blackrapid I mentioned before :D

Plain and unassuming

XT1A2200.jpg

Quite secure with a top zip & velcro flap over the front pocket
XT1A2201.jpg

Big enough to hold camera, TCL & nissin flash. As well as spare batteries etc.

XT1A2203.jpg

And best of all. one of the cheapest bags I've ever bought. £12.17!

My Snapr35 may be heading to the classifieds soon.

Last edited:
Another bag choice for those who didn't buy the blackrapid I mentioned before :D

Plain and unassuming

View attachment 45978

View attachment 45979

View attachment 45980

Where did you buy it from?

Plain and unassuming

View attachment 45978

View attachment 45979

View attachment 45980

What lens hood are you using there mate?

Those are certainly impressive with the iso used, this has given me more confidence in my Fuji's low light shooting.

I wanted to try my X100t in flash commander mode with my Nikon SB-900, I got it to work after only a few mins but this is a plastic model in my house real world out in the field will be a different kettle of fish.

SB-900 set to 1/64 power in SU-4 mode
X100t - f/13, 1/500, iso-200

I wanted to try my X100t in flash commander mode with my Nikon SB-900, I got it to work after only a few mins but this is a plastic model in my house real world out in the field will be a different kettle of fish.

SB-900 set to 1/64 power in SU-4 mode
X100t - f/13, 1/500, iso-200

Really like the way the flash has worked here Billy. Very nice.

Back