Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

I really like that... but I didn't know there was a fisheye option for the X100 series...:D

Last edited:
Sorry to say my F is for sale in the classifieds - I’m out of energy with this now, no point fighting it :confused:

I really like that... but I didn't know there was a fisheye option for the X100 series...:D
@ChrisR There isn't as such. It's an old Jessops fisheye attachment that screws onto the front of the WCL convertor. They can be found on ebay. Mine cost £7 Inc postage. If you are desperate for one let me know and I'll find you a link.

Last edited:
It doesn' need to be fitted to a WCL but if you just fit it to the fixed lens you don't get the full fisheye effect.

Last edited:
You speak sense Trevor :D

I need to do something about my inner issues where if I buy something and then don't use it for a period of time (usually a few days) I get twitchy and think I'd be better off with the money and the item not 'going to waste' in a cupboard.

The irony is the money lost on selling and then buying again is far more than the depreciation of not using the item for weeks! :rolleyes:

I need to do something about my inner issues where if I buy something and then don't use it for a period of time (usually a few days) I get twitchy and think I'd be better off with the money and the item not 'going to waste' in a cupboard.

The irony is the money lost on selling and then buying again is far more than the depreciation of not using the item for weeks! :rolleyes:
You've struck a nerve there. I get similar feelings. The wife's getting worried for her future ...

It was, but I didn't get round to it and now I'm having second thoughts about using them.

They offered £760 for my mint example back in January - I declined as I was really just testing the water. It seems a shame for you to take such a hit unless you are absolutely sure about it.

You speak sense Trevor :D

Just wait for a bit of sunshine and pop out for an hour. You’ll keep it.

Yes. Me too. But you're not thinking of selling are you? Just waiting for things to get better. It will come. Trust me - I used to work for a doctor!

No. Not selling anything.

Got a couple projects in mind.

I've think the primary issue is that I have basically run out of things to photograph - but that correlates with other issues in my life such as not going on day trips, holiday or really doing anything outside of my house!

I've think the primary issue is that I have basically run out of things to photograph - but that correlates with other issues in my life such as not going on day trips, holiday or really doing anything outside of my house!

I know the feeling - but Spring is nearly upon us and the situation will improve.

This is my first ever image to have any significant interest on a social media platform. It got featured on one of the big street photography Instagram accounts. Probably for its comedic value rather than any artistic one.

xEnQylo.jpg

Last edited:
I've just bought one of the Fuji x signature cards to get a new shiny skin for my x-e2 but was wondering has anyone used it on the x100t and is the quality any good?

untitled-2557.jpg

Rock shaped pool.

Taken in Malta last December.
I didn't fancy getting too close to the waves, they looked a bit lively.

X100

Accension.jpg

Ascension.

I wanted to try different angles and this person running up the stairs at Finsbury Park provided one.
I cropped her hair close to the edge deliberately, converted to mono because he colour was dull.

x100

Last edited:
Back