Fuji x100/S/T/F Owners Thread

ive got a fuji x100 brown leather case in the ads, if anyone is interested.i'd ask Mr perceptive but im sure he already has one :rolleyes::D

I've got a black one in my spares box. I'd put it in the ads but suspect it will attract the same interest as your brown one:(

Cases are different though, X100F has the strap attachment lugs in slightly different places and is a slightly bigger camera, so an X100F will not fit in an X100 case

Anyway naked is the new case, emperors new clothes and all that......

Cases are different though, X100F has the strap attachment lugs in slightly different places and is a slightly bigger camera, so an X100F will not fit in an X100 case

Anyway naked is the new case, emperors new clothes and all that......
It's difficult to use a tripod plate, and there's no way you can use an L bracket, with a case, and I know which I would rather have.

Edit..I've got an L bracket for the earlier models also sat in my spares box if anyone wants it. Brand new - I was scammed by Mr China Man.

Last edited:
Quick tip - For anyone using lightroom, the latest update to classic/cc includes an Adobe colour profile feature, with camera matching profiles - e.g. for any Raw files imported from the Fuji, lightroom will give you all of the built in colour and b&w film stock profiles to choose from... very handy, rather than process in camera.

Quick tip - For anyone using lightroom, the latest update to classic/cc includes an Adobe colour profile feature, with camera matching profiles - e.g. for any Raw files imported from the Fuji, lightroom will give you all of the built in colour and b&w film stock profiles to choose from... very handy, rather than process in camera.
Yes, it’s very useful to quickly preview these profiles. Especially the often forgotten Adobe profiles.

I suppose I know what to expect if I ask this question but I will anyway. I know many of you have bought, sold and re-bought various models several times over (LOL) but I am curious to know how many of you have had or still have a silver copy and a black copy of the same model at the same time? E.g. I have the silver X100 Classic and am wondering if anyone else has this *and* the black limited edition. It would just be pure indulgence, wouldn't it?

Lee

I suppose I know what to expect if I ask this question but I will anyway. I know many of you have bought, sold and re-bought various models several times over (LOL) but I am curious to know how many of you have had or still have a silver copy and a black copy of the same model at the same time? E.g. I have the silver X100 Classic and am wondering if anyone else has this *and* the black limited edition. It would just be pure indulgence, wouldn't it?

Lee
No, and no. You could use one for sunny days and one for dull days. I'll let you work out which ...

but I am curious to know how many of you have had or still have a silver copy and a black copy of the same model at the same time? E.g. I have the silver X100 Classic and am wondering if anyone else has this *and* the black limited edition. It would just be pure indulgence, wouldn't it?
Think the term is willy waving:p

Lee
I only have a black 100T at the moment. But when I see a silver one at the right (cheap ;)) price I'll get one. Then I can permanently have a WCL on one and a TCL on the other to save swapping around. :)

Still loving the x100f. I've not used the xt1 once since getting the x100f at the end of November. I really need to get my act together and sell it.

I only have a black 100T at the moment. But when I see a silver one at the right (cheap ;)) price I'll get one. Then I can permanently have a WCL on one and a TCL on the other to save swapping around. :)
But surely you will need three? One for no converter!

Then youll need to buy a 3rd so you can have 35mm

Ok missed the replies,but unusual not to use the lens it came with i must say.:rolleyes:o_O:thinking:
My previous 'small' camera was a Coolpix A, before that I had an XE-2 with an 18mm lens. I just find that angle of view works for me as a 'standard' lens.

Hardly ever use mine either, mind you if the TCL was as compact as the WCL I probably would as I still think I prefer 50mm FOV

One reason I'd like a silver X100t is because the only WCL I could find at the right price when I wanted on was silver. The thumbrest came with the camera and stops me pressing the rear wheel thing accidentally.

The tatty gaffer tape is to stop me fiddling with the UV filter and losing it.:LOL:

dhzNDPWBArN81RVMJnlTCqDXL5WU5bO4BgIfQ_EqGTQks7_-76s7Sw4VE9Sib_Q8RrX0wEBoMIbo2ErVDObmAw8maqcCVaObkyZG1jNWiot04PwkRV4zgipI3nq5tT_TwzYL9uv7EwLCgiqD3HBiBf3CPFPtbagFg4ckA9nOCBszRW0rDW3e1sy6mKfp9T7Sn8t269Liv-4TmUlc01hOh5Z_fatAKPdoYYY9fUbEZgDkpk8o-KilnR07_xUY6uKiDr7oDScJ5DG5Te6c4V1I5R2eQFjOeR-8yKeIRnR7fbDEVeobUrTuhyBnV2Isn3w-s1erBe-8sWii6QtBuIqAKYfs_jZwTAvFo0rI2WCTjkdtT80kEQuZmSyt-CEqlPvW6zahaOlQifG3HlIBHBkaRz1kNA07VuKEfoyCKCT3qv-rsw4Nz-K-WLg2cVhIWLkTshJk80jIka_SP-IrNRE3-IF4KovmNthRlYEQaK_0BSAVWa6UkjP-YtKe_A4VXwjeaCx2swYPeW2q55hzCBxFZ2BodGVQP-iPOedfVpR4kdkn8rNYbaTU9e4cM4rE_ZUIfUaa1ca1d_rlX4dg84zSIjM_jhw81NdA-dQNyF51=w900-h655-no

I used to have two silver classics. One with WCL permanently attached. Can’t afford two F’s

I loved my T and still miss it. I noticed a classic came up 2 weeks ago for £200 but no one was interested ?

I’m hankering for a travel camera ( again. Slippery slope )

Last edited:
An unusual shot of SS Great Britain - over a 45 gallon oil drum!! - but very effective though

Thought I'd cheer everyone up on this dismal "spring" day with a shot from my Australia trip. We just came across this beach on a car journey down from Kangaroo Valley to Melbourne.

McKenzie Beach, NSW by Stephen Lee, on Flickr

Very reflective!
If I'd have realised how it would turn out I might have tried the in built 3 stopper to see what effect that might have had. But this looks OK as it is.

Getting a bit of interest on Flickr. I've been invited to add it to an adults only (18+) group. Now I've lead a sheltered life so couldn't see why this is only suitable for adults. Then I looked at the group......and I'm no wiser! !!

Back