Fuji X70 Owners Thread

Hi. Quick question which filters are you using. I have just got my X70 and the WCL for landscape only and pairing it with my F

I think just Hoya 49mm. Picked up from amazon.
You'll need the little adapter to be able to attach the filters but they are about £10 on amazon

I keep thinking about getting an X70. I have a Ricoh GR which is great but all my other digital cameras are Fuji and consistency across my images/cameras might be a good thing.

Can't decide ...

Just bought the WCL for my x70, half price on fuji store. It's heavy but to me it feels great on the camera. I'm looking forward to getting out with it for a few shots. Anyone else bought one ?

Wish the one for the x100 was the same price :(

Last edited:
Not sure if this has already been discussed but im looking for a suitable bag to take my X70 with WCL/viewfinder attached ,a couple of batteries,sunglasses and maybe tablet/ipad if theres something available to take them.Think I would prefer a shoulder bag as its also to be used whilst out cycling.Has anyone any ideas ,what do you use?
Regards

Shes a Lurcher,rescue dog from our local Dogs Trust centre,we have had her for almost 10 years which makes her around 14,she isn't as fast as she once was but she is a wonderful dog.

She is until she sees a cat or a squirrel!
She's a bit set in her ways now.
Wonderful ! German Shepherd?
My wife had German Shepherds when she was growing up including a white one

That's nice. I love the results from the camera but cannot gel with the ergonomics. So mine's not getting the use it deserves.

I do struggle with it not having a viewfinder, especially in bright sunshine. But it's such a little powerhouse of a camera.

Back