Fuji XT2 video bat woman

Name
Lee
Edit My Images
No
Ok my wife loves bats (go figure) any way I’ve booked her in at Chester zoo to get up close and personal and feed the bats in there bat house. I’d like to video it using my xt2 but I’ve never used the video function yet, the bat house is nearly pitch black, has anyone got any advise on how I should set the xt2 up to be able to film her and the bats. Cheers

I was shooting a pair of mice last night (stills) and was using ISO 12,800 to get a shutter speed of around 1/250th. Personally, I'd visit the zoo before the important visit and see what settings work in real life. Good luck.

Ok my wife loves bats (go figure) any way I’ve booked her in at Chester zoo to get up close and personal and feed the bats in there bat house. I’d like to video it using my xt2 but I’ve never used the video function yet, the bat house is nearly pitch black, has anyone got any advise on how I should set the xt2 up to be able to film her and the bats. Cheers

180 rule, manual mode, 25fps @ 1/50 or 60fps @ 1/120. Auto iso will help.

Thanks guys, I know it a tricky one but I will try your suggestions

Hi Lee. Welcome to TP.

Other than being completely unable to help, I wanted to say thankyou for reminding me I was overdue a watch of the WIld World Of Batwoman.
:exit:

Back