Fuji XT2 viewfinder

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
No
I’ve been thinking about slowly migrating from Sony to Fuji for a while. I would only be able to afford the XT2 at the moment. I have seen that it is a dual viewfinder mode where you can see the image as well as a small zoomed in section allowing you to manual focus. Does anyone know if that also works with non native lenses like old adapter SLR lenses? If so then I’d be happy to use it like that until I can get an auto focus lens

Hi Ben, the zoom mode works fine on manual focus lenses (you just need to select manual focus mode with the little lever on the front of the body). There are a few manual focussing aids, so you do also need to select the right one from the menu (it's all explained pretty clearly in the manual, so not a big fuss)

Hi Ben, the zoom mode works fine on manual focus lenses (you just need to select manual focus mode with the little lever on the front of the body). There are a few manual focussing aids, so you do also need to select the right one from the menu (it's all explained pretty clearly in the manual, so not a big fuss)
Nice one. I had an xpro 1 a couple of years ago, loved the manual controls but the lenses were too expensive. Looks like it’ll be my next camera :)

If you are looking at using manual lenses, see if you can get a deal on the XH1. I swapped my XT2 for it because of the in body stabilisation working on manual lenses. It's fantastic (though I do understand you are working on a budget).

If you are looking at using manual lenses, see if you can get a deal on the XH1. I swapped my XT2 for it because of the in body stabilisation working on manual lenses. It's fantastic (though I do understand you are working on a budget).
I’ll only be looking at manual lenses for the time being while I wait for the 35mm f2. I liked the look of the xe series but I want a screen that folds out for waist level shooting, like the a6000

I had the same decision - x-T2 or X-H1. Didn’t think I could justify the X-H1 then started looking into it. Now I’m watching them on eBay :oops: :$ my advice is don’t look into XH1 or you’ll end up bankrupt!

Back