Fujicolor 200

Name
fred (frederick)
Edit My Images
Yes
Just received a film back from Boots where the negatives are all green in colour. The photographs seem alright apart from the black coat of the dog has a blueish tinge to it. Checked another set of negatives, which were processed at the same Boots store approx. 10 days before, and they are as they should be.
Anyone have any idea what has happened during the processing of the film to cause the negatives to end up green ?

Hmm. E6 done in C41? You *certain* it was Fujicolor and not Fujichrome?

Maybe it's bio-degradable ... :D

Last edited:
Was the film cross processed? Often the orange mask can turn green when you process E6 in C41 chemicals, I think the effect is especially common with Fuji slide film.

It was definitely negative film (Fujicolor C200) and expires Dec 2011. Previous rolls from the same batch have been developed at the same branch, and have come back the usual colour for colour negative film. I use slide film as well, but Boots do not process E6.

... knowingly do not. Got a pic of the film strip showing the emulsion code?

Just received a film back from Boots where the negatives are all green in colour. The photographs seem alright apart from the black coat of the dog has a blueish tinge to it. Checked another set of negatives, which were processed at the same Boots store approx. 10 days before, and they are as they should be.
Anyone have any idea what has happened during the processing of the film to cause the negatives to end up green ?

erm have you asked Boots? The guy operating the machine might have noticed something unusual like....... green negs

Back