Fujicolor Industrial 100 135-36 - Anyone used it?

I haven't used it, but I have a roll of it in my fridge at the moment. It was given to me by my Secret Santa in the Emulsive thing at Christmas, and came all the way from Indonesia. I had no idea what it was so just stuck it in the fridge for later.

I'm hoping to get out with the camera this weekend, and if it's sunny enough I'll use it and post up the photos. Be interesting to hear what it's like if anyone else has used it though!

Hi I have used 400 speed version, I have been told its same superia 100/400 Film with out 4th layer, goes bit warm.

I may well be up for a group purchase depending on how many are interested and how you wanted to split the rolls up, and cost including postage of course.

But count me in for now. (y)

*Arm twisted*

We'd probably be up for a few rolls, maybe 5 or even 10. :)

So, I envisage that VAT will almost certainly sting what ever purchase we make, initial delivery will likely be £15, and 'handling costs' if it does get stung by VAT and import etc, will likely be a further £15 or so. It's safe to say we'd be looking at £400 to get the 100 rolls into someones possession here in the UK. As such, that cost divided by 100 would be the cost per roll and then forward delivery costs from there on top. I would guess that if ten people wanted 10 rolls, it'd work out at £ 4.50 / roll. Probably slightly less if it were split fewer ways.

Back