Fujifilm Professional Services

Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone know if this still exists?
I'm registered with them, have a membership card and number and all the blurb they sent out less than a year ago.
Now when I try to log on to the website I just get a 404 error. Trawling through the main Fuji website doesn't bring any more luck.

Does this service still exist for mere mortals, or has it disappeared without trace?

Last edited:
Well, the address on all the documentation they sent me is fujifilm.eu/uk/FPS and that comes up error 404. I have been through the main site and cannt find a link. They have sent me a Premium Rate number!!!

As you have found out - things are odd. Maybe you have to be a Fuji Ambassador to get the service???

Well, the address on all the documentation they sent me is fujifilm.eu/uk/FPS and that comes up error 404. I have been through the main site and cannt find a link. They have sent me a Premium Rate number!!!

As you have found out - things are odd. Maybe you have to be a Fuji Ambassador to get the service???

Well hopefully an email to them will address your concerns but it is odd that old pages do not have a re-direct. Plus what do the links on that page say about your kit all(?) being qualifying kit???

Well hopefully an email to them will address your concerns but it is odd that old pages do not have a re-direct. Plus what do the links on that page say about your kit all(?) being qualifying kit???
There is no reference to my kit anywhere!
I have recently tried to add a new bit of kit, and I could not add it to my exisiting list. All I could do was register it individually. None of my login details have changed, but they just wouldn't direct me to the FPS site, or any reference to my kit.
I have a membership number but that brings no response.
It's as though the service has been discontinued, but I've had nothing from them to tell me that.

Never heard of FujiFilm Professional Services before.

To be able to sign up for this; do your qualifying products need to be purchased new?

Or can you still sign up if you purchased the products second hand?

Cheers

I wouldn't build your hopes up.
I joined last year and was sent a load of bumph.
The website quoted gives a Error 404 result.
The dedicated e-mail address is pinging mails back as undeliverable.
The phone number quoted appears to be disconnected.
E-mails to the general address have not been replied to.

My log in details don't work and I cannot find my scheduled list of equipment.

The system may still be operable but if it is it will only be for the select few that Fuji want to curry favour with. Joe Public appears no longer wanted.

What will the Pro service give you?
Well, according to the bumph....
Guaranteed Repair Times - priority repairs.
Loan kit if repairs can't be completed within 72 hours.
Free Annual Health Check and clean.
Free Product return. OK everyone gets that, but it must be included in the price somewhere.
15% discounts on chargeable repairs.

I wouldn't worry too much as Fujifilm's customer service is excellent.
It is indeed, but this offer seemed to go above and beyond that, and as I qualified I saw no reason not to join up. Now it seems the plug has been pulled, just when I thought I might use it:confused:

Last edited:
Well, according to the bumph....
Guaranteed Repair Times - priority repairs.
Loan kit if repairs can't be completed within 72 hours.
Free Annual Health Check and clean.
Free Product return. OK everyone gets that, but it must be included in the price somewhere.
15% discounts on chargeable repairs.

It is indeed, but this offer seemed to go above and beyond that, and as I qualified I saw no reason not to join up. Now it seems the plug has been pulled, just when I though I might use it:confused:
It is a shame I agree, perhaps email Fuji customer services and ask the question?

Back