Fujifilm X-H1

A mix of Street, Landscape and maybe some people. Drawn to the 23 f1.4
Might be your lucky day, friend of mine has a minter he never uses, in fact he’s used it twice, he mentioned selling it yesterday.
I love mine, it’s quite special.

I keep thinking about this, as I like the focal length on the X100.

Yeah. And it’s having the X100 that’s making me a bit hesitant. But I’ll never be out with both together.

Might be your lucky day, friend of mine has a minter he never uses, in fact he’s used it twice, he mentioned selling it yesterday.
I love mine, it’s quite special.

Keep me informed. Tag me if it goes in the classified section.

Ok. I'm impressed. It even has a decent neck strap.
So far, fitted with my only lens 23 f1.4. Looking around the garden for a 'test' shot.

Ok. I'm impressed. It even has a decent neck strap. business
So far, fitted with my only lens 23 f1.4. Looking around the garden for a 'test' shot.

Been out with mine properly today for the first time, along with my new 90mm from E-infin, which arrived this morning. To say I’m impressed is an understatement. Not yet put them through Lightroom.

That's really good to hear Guy's.(y)

"I'm silly busy business wise at the moment so unfortunately I've not had a chance to use mine just yet apart from just a few test shots etc to make sure everything's working correctly. Hopefully I'll give them a really good work out at Spa this coming weekend providing I feel perfectly at ease using them"

George.

That's really good to hear Guy's.(y)

"I'm silly busy business wise at the moment so unfortunately I've not had a chance to use mine just yet apart from just a few test shots etc to make sure everything's working correctly. Hopefully I'll give them a really good work out at Spa this coming weekend providing I feel perfectly at ease using them"

George.

Looking forward to your thoughts George

Looking forward to your thoughts George

You can have those thoughts right now Sir, "Excellent" absolutely love these units.(y)

"So much so together with the comments and pressure from the staff toggers who have been playing with my X-H1 units, I was press ganged into setting them up with X-H1s that arrived this afternoon. Not a complete change over from the X-T2s yet, they'll have to use them along side each other at least until the end of the year as I'll not allow them to work exclusively with gear they are not completely familiar with. But if everything works out well and the results under pressure are encouraging then I guess we'll change over completely at the end of the year"

George.

You can have those thoughts right now Sir, "Excellent" absolutely love these units.(y)

"So much so together with the comments and pressure from the staff toggers who have been playing with my X-H1 units, I was press ganged into setting them up with X-H1s that arrived this afternoon. Not a complete change over from the X-T2s yet, they'll have to use them along side each other at least until the end of the year as I'll not allow them to work exclusively with gear they are not completely familiar with. But if everything works out well and the results under pressure are encouraging then I guess we'll change over completely at the end of the year"

George.

You mention X-H1 units, in the plural. I guess you've already got more than 1.

You mention X-H1 units, in the plural. I guess you've already got more than 1.

Afraid so Sir, two personal units. (y)

“I picked one up in the USA a short time ago (they’re less expensive there) before coming to the UK for a while. I had no intentions of getting a second one just yet but through a bit of a fluke with a dealer in Kent I picked another one up last Friday at a very good price that was just too good to ignore”

George.

thats odd.
That's Wex. I used to deal with them quite a bit when they were still known as Warehouse Express, but to me they have become a little duplicitous. I have had a couple of run-ins with them which I don't want to go into.

probably as i keep asking myself if i should get an x-pro 2 and x-t2 for a little more instead.
Once you've used an H1 you'll realise what an eye-opener it is. I poo-pooed it for long enough but ...

Once you've used an H1 you'll realise what an eye-opener it is. I poo-pooed it for long enough but ...

oh i know technically its the best option out of the three and certainly the one i'd reach for if taking on a job. they all have their own charm though.

probably as i keep asking myself if i should get an x-pro 2 and x-t2 for a little more instead.
XH-1 and a s/h XT-2 as back up, they will be down to 550- 600 ish soon when the XT-3 arrives in Sept, unless of course you're holding out for the XT-3 ?

Back