Fujiflex on Tru-Life Acrylic in the UK anyone?

Name
Andrew
Edit My Images
No
I'm eager to get a prints made in sizes up to 30"x60" on Fujiflex mounted to Tru-Life Acrylic for its superior anti glare properties. I have found a few printers in the UK that print on Fujiflex but none of the ones I contact want to mount it to acrylic, let alone Tru-Life acrylic. I spent much of my time photographing landscapes in the U.S, as such I have friends there who rave about Fujiflex mounted to Tru-Life, it's a common option among many U.S print labs. Needless to say I would much prefer not to have to order in the States because I would incur huge import duty fees on top of shipping costs.

Does anyone know of a printer in the UK that at the very least mounts Fujiflex to acrylic?

Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I'm eager to get a prints made in sizes up to 30"x60" on Fujiflex mounted to Tru-Life Acrylic for its superior anti glare properties. I have found a few printers in the UK that print on Fujiflex but none of the ones I contact want to mount it to acrylic, let alone Tru-Life acrylic. I spent much of my time photographing landscapes in the U.S, as such I have friends there who rave about Fujiflex mounted to Tru-Life, it's a common option among many U.S print labs. Needless to say I would much prefer not to have to order in the States because I would incur huge import duty fees on top of shipping costs.

Does anyone know of a printer in the UK that at the very least mounts Fujiflex to acrylic?

Many thanks in advance.
Have you tried Whitewall?

Back