Full List of Films

Edit My Images
No
I have recently tried to create a full list of films with there description from there manufactures web sites but all on one page.
Is now online on my web site. If you want to find out the basic description of a film or find a film to try you have not before this should be a useful page.

http://www.jjfp.co.uk/site/filmzone/films.htm

If there is any thing you think I should add, remove or change please send me a message thought this site and i will update the page.

Good work, it looks pretty comprehensive! one suggestion though if I can, could you make it a bit easier on the eye? small white text on a black background is painful to read.

If you wouldn't mind, a brief tutorial on film would be great, like an example of chemicals you'd use to process different types of film and how long for, or where you would go/send them to get them processed.

I've only ever shot Ilford HP5, and developed it at college myself, or XP2 and got it done at work.

Thanks foodpoison & Steep for your feed back. I will adjust the design colours plus work on some extra information involving chemicals and stuff. Will post here when I have updated it (prob in about 7 days time) so you can have a look again.

I wanna know what happened to Rollei RSD 100 ??
Its b/w slide film processed in ordinary b/w chemicals, slow as a bugger, iso 10-20, but interesting.
Silverprint had some about 6 months ago but only in 135, the launch date was the middle of 2007 with 120 a few months after that.....haven't seen any anywhere....ever...:thinking:

I have now updated my film list, moved into too so it can be edited and changed online so its easy for me to update, I do need to adjust the font size and formating a bit but its nearly there.
I am working on adding the development times with the start of this being posted on my blog later this week.
Check the new version out here
ps i am looking for the rollei film joxby stay tuned for an update

I'll be interested in any b/w slide film you turn up, most seem to be no longer manufactured, although I think you can process ordinary b/w film as slide using a special kit of chemicals, but its a higher temperature process.
That Rollei stuff was 20 degrees.

The link doesn't seem to work??

EDIT - Just clicked on it again and it worked, reading through now

Well I would say make sure all the fonts the same size and format. Also try and have a link up the top which would then take you down to the different film compaines? Just an idea?

Cool thanks for the feed back, its a work in progress so its all welcome.
I am trying to keep the list as simple as possible, on a simple site but I will sort out the formatting of the text and I think it went a bit funny when I pasted it over.

Back