Full Moon Rising

Edit My Images
Yes
Yesterday over La Marina, Spain. C&C welcome.

1. Just in view through the haze.
3605959833_ed836c7d7c_o.jpg

2. A little higher & clearer.
3605960509_1130b2a218_o.jpg

3. With beach Sun Shades
3605961261_87106c893b_o.jpg

Great moon! However the noise is somewhat detractive, especially noticable in the first photo. I'm also not sure about the shade ma-jig in #3. Still, the colour and appearance of the moon in #1 is awesome. :)

Great moon! However the noise is somewhat detractive, especially noticable in the first photo. I'm also not sure about the shade ma-jig in #3. Still, the colour and appearance of the moon in #1 is awesome. :)

Thanks. I have taken longer exposures before without any noise. Is there a reason I got some this time? The ripply effect on the sea/horizon is fishing 'things' not the Sea, the boats go there in the day & pick up fish or Lobsters or whatever, sorry I'm not an expert.

You have it on a high ISO, which is where the noise came from. The fishy things will be circular keep nets for farming fish I think, they have them all over the mediterranean coast.:)

You have it on a high ISO, which is where the noise came from. The fishy things will be circular keep nets for farming fish I think, they have them all over the mediterranean coast.:)

Wow. ISO 1000. I slipped up there.I must have taken some hand held shots then went to the tripod & forgot. I know why I forgot, the mosquito's started biting & I was flipping my arms so took as many as I could quickly & I have the bites to prove it.:thumbsdown: Thanks for the fish info'.

Back