Full res Cloud sharing for group trip

Name
Graham
Edit My Images
No
Four of us just got back from Kilimanjaro and want to dump any photos and video into a common location where we can the n all take copies from.

I was going to do this via my dropbox account but there seems to be a 2gb upload limit for free users so my friends can't fit all their stuff on.

Another friend suggested google drive but it seems to strips date and capture times which will cause a right mess.

Any other god options, ideally free?

The only things I can think of are Google Photos (15Gb free, you can get 100Gb storage for something like £1.79 a month), or Amazon photos, which is unlimted but you'll all need a Prime account which obviously isn't free.

Google Photos (as opposed to Drive) definitely doesn't strip times or Exif data from the photos

The only things I can think of are Google Photos (15Gb free, you can get 100Gb storage for something like £1.79 a month), or Amazon photos, which is unlimted but you'll all need a Prime account which obviously isn't free.

Google Photos (as opposed to Drive) definitely doesn't strip times or Exif data from the photos
Cheers. Looks like google drive is fine. It changes the date created but capture dates are maintained.

Back