Fun with a Magpie (baited bird)

den

Name
Dennis
Edit My Images
No
I always find the walk of a Magpie a bit cocky,and with me having a few of them knocking around and finding it difficult to get shut of them I thought I would try and get a few walking shots but ,as soon as I set up they all disappeared apart from one that cost me a good handful of mealworms ,this is a wild and free bird but I must admit I did have to bait him to get this shot, not much I could do with the whites as I know they are blown but if I had to delete every image that had blown whites I would hardly have any images ,any tips or ideas on how I can get this magpie dancing on this plank would be appreciated as I know the cocky little bugger will be back after what he got tonight Fun with a magpie (1 of 1) by dennis greenwood, on Flickr

It has an expression on its face that says 'there's something going on here but I can't work out what it is'. You know the whites are not right and on here it looks a little soft, but it's much better on flickr as usual. Its redeeming feature is the way the light has caught the irridescence in the plumage. Not everyone likes magpies but they're worth a second look.

It has an expression on its face that says 'there's something going on here but I can't work out what it is'. You know the whites are not right and on here it looks a little soft, but it's much better on flickr as usual. Its redeeming feature is the way the light has caught the irridescence in the plumage. Not everyone likes magpies but they're worth a second look.
Thanks Jan....agree about the IQ and here's me thinking it was a lame excuse from Brash and Fracster .....probably the one and only time I will agree with both at the same time ...maybe try him with a mouse tonight who knows

and here's me thinking it was a lame excuse from Brash and Fracster .....probably the one and only time I will agree with both at the same time ...

Me and the boy don't make lame excuses:rolleyes:. Anyone with eyes in their head can see there's been an issue with the quality of Flickr photographs posted on here for some time now.

Back