Funny Video of Photographer brawling with mall cop

When you were at school and there was a fight, someone would shout "BUNDLE" and everyone would stand and watch rather than stop it.

Your school seems to have had a different Bundle process than mine.

Bundle was where everyone jumps on top with intent of making as big a pile of children as possible.

If just standing around and watching the viewers role is to merely shout "Fight, fight, fight" in unison.

Your school seems to have had a different Bundle process than mine.

Bundle was where everyone jumps on top with intent of making as big a pile of children as possible.

If just standing around and watching the viewers role is to merely shout "Fight, fight, fight" in unison.

yes that is a different process. What you describe was known as "pile on" in my school. Someone would shout "pile on" and everyone would ... well... pile on.

It was an unwritten rule at my school not to all shout "fight, fight, fight" as we didn't want to alert the teachers to come and stop the fight

It was an unwritten rule at my school not to all shout "fight, fight, fight" as we didn't want to alert the teachers to come and stop the fight

It was likely to be the teachers in the fight at my school, not the best school.

In fact it was demolished and is now a bridge/underpass which seems to be much better use of the space.

Yes, that is exactly how I saw it:(
Needless aggression on all sides, and nobody stepped in to stop it.
Probably because:
a) the woman in the cycle helmet didn't need helping
b) the poor attitude and threats from the security guard had alienated everyone present, and
c) they could all see a lawsuit brewing and didn't want to be a part of it.

There's also the possibility that they thought the police would automatically take sides with the security guard, and they'd end up in the cells if they got involved physically.

Security guard had plenty opportunity to back off, but she kept going back in. Even after the man came over and separated them, she still tried to carry on the fight.

Back