Fur Collar

Unusually one of your images isn't working for me Ross.

The fur collar is great, her hair is brilliant, and that unfortunately is my problem, my eyes are bouncing between the two and detracting from the portrait.

IMHO, sorry!

Her stare is a bit too hard for me. What did you do to upset her? :D

It (the stare) does concentrate your attention. Nicely lit, I just don't like the expression.
It makes me think of GoT...

Vampire eyes... too overcooked IMO. And they don't actually look sharp? Or it just might be some compression in the image...?
And if I was being really picky, I'd have got rid of that hair shadow on HER right hand side by her eyebrow...
But other than that, lovely image.

I agree with David. I rolled the picture on the screen so the fur cropped at the V at the neck, I then found the eyes popped at me and held my focus.

Really like it .. .. love the detail in the fur, the hair, eyes and overall expression.

I love the image and the expression really adds some emotion to the image. Nice lighting to!

The eyes are good. I think they are the attractive feature of her face in this image.

Love the face, eyes, hair, fur and expression. Not just a nice photo, I find all combine to make an interesting photo.

Ive seen an image with this beautiful lady previously.
She is thoroughly captivating, in both eyes and expression.
I feel for some reason, this particular take does not quite match that one shown earlier.

Back