FZ1000

lawrenceots

Banned : Trading/Abuse of Classifieds
Suspended / Banned
Name
Lawrence
Edit My Images
Yes
Peculiar, Currys had them in stock let week, now none.... just when I'm off to get one!! Any ideas people, they've not been discontinued already!?

Peculiar, Currys had them in stock let week, now none.... just when I'm off to get one!! Any ideas people, they've not been discontinued already!?
FZ1000 Sounds like a Yamaha motorbike lol.

Was in currys the other day, a few models were not available. They said they were short on stock, and items could be ordered for home delivery.

Can't Even let me home deliver!! Haha

Annoyed on so many levels! Hope they get some stock..!

They are available from certain stores, but it does look as though they are scarce. Not sure if it's anything to do with the earthquakes that have affected some of the Nikon models?

Yes, I've reserved one in Scotland in the hope that they will post it to me... none in the entire UK apart from th last one there! I just don't know if its simply discontinued, or is indeed just a delay with manufacturing, you know?

I wonder if folk have been buying the Panny as the Sony RX10 mkiii is unavailable and has had a 25% price increase on pre orders?

Clifton Cameras and Castle Cameras both claim to have stock and are £20 cheaper than Currys.

Cheers! Well I went and got an ex demo from Currys last night! Very chuffed with it! Going to start an FZ1000 thread, the guys have got one for a Sony but not for this, I think! Will post back with feedback and pictures in a new thread!

I wonder if we could have a generic high-end bridge camera thread without too much brandism creeping in?

Great idea to have a FZ1000 thread. I really like mine as a do it all camera!

Reactions: LCS
Back