Name
Andy
Edit My Images
Yes
2306923057_264556bbd7_o.jpg

Sssssuper! Nice focus on the eye.

very nice (y) but I would have prefered a little more of the Viper in "view"

Now thats a beautiful shot of a gabby.

Heres my favourite shot of one of my partners gabbys taken recently.
gab4best2.jpg

Thanks for the comments. ^^^ That is a great shot. They are one my favourite snakes. I'd love to have one but I don't think I could get my house to qualify for a DWA licence.

Is the one from the reptile house?

Thanks for the comments. ^^^ That is a great shot. They are one my favourite snakes. I'd love to have one but I don't think I could get my house to qualify for a DWA licence.[/QOUTE]

No no no, lol. Its Pete's;). See your mamba post.
Is the one from the reptile house?

Got to be one of the most beautiful Vipers imhgo ... (y) ... such gorgeous camouflaged markings and lovely colourings ... :D

Great shot ... :cautious: ... through glass I imagine ... :shrug:

:agree: about more of the body and also a shame about the stray 'thing' from the side of its head ... :cautious: ... is not its tongue is it ... :thinking:

:p

Got to be one of the most beautiful Vipers imhgo ... (y) ... such gorgeous camouflaged markings and lovely colourings ... :D

I agree. One of my favorites.

Great shot ... ... through glass I imagine ...

Yeah through glass. I think it is the bottom left hand corner that gives that away.

about more of the body and also a shame about the stray 'thing' from the side of its head ... ... is not its tongue is it ...

No, not it's tongue, just a bit of substrate I think. I will clone it out. I would of liked more of the body in the shot but that was all there was at the time.

Back