Gadget Infinity

Name
Bruce
Edit My Images
Yes
I gather people have used this company, I was going to order direct from the website.

Has anyone done this and do you get stung with a customs charge?

Thanks

I've bought $40/50+ odd value items from ebay hong kong sellers a few times and never been stung for customs. Never used this seller. Think it is just the luck of the draw as to whether you get charged or not.

Their service is great. I bought a few items from them direct and from ebay. Delivery will take at least 4 days.

I recently purchased a set of Cactus Triggers, extra recievers and a remote, about $65 worth. All arrived when stated, all working, so thumbs up from me as well.

Great and thanks again for all the replies. I have been informed that they have shipped today.

Its a dangerous forum for inspiration to buy stuff. SB-600, Triggers, Filters and Manfrotto in less than two weeks of being on here!

Sorry to add a negative to this, I got home from work today and recieved a customs bill from the courier for £21, which almost s much as the goods themselves.

I'll have to phone them tomorrow to see what's what.

I bought some studio lights for about £200 from Hong Kong... ended up paying £44 tax.

you pays yer money and takes yer chance!

Yep, never used this seller either, but don't think because you get the parcel delivered without any extra to pay that this means you won't get stung..

I've had a light meter arrive from HK and a week letter the customs bill..

I had a parcel once via Fedex where the value was something like £108 and the tax they wanted to collect was £94 :thinking:

Even when I got the correct tax codes from HMRC and wrote out in detail how much the tax should be (which HMRC agreed with) and emailed it to Fedex they would not budge. I ended up giving them an ultimatum - accept the figure that HMRC and myself agreed upon, or get naff all.

Funnily enough they took my offer :LOL:

Back