Gamble Aware

I totally love this... shame about buddy in the high vis and the touque in the background, but i'd be really pleased with that.

That's a great shot David, great use of DOF and a lovely expression on the childs face.(y)

George.

Love the tones colour here not to mention that reflecton ;-)

Gaz

Lovely shot- I would be tempted to crop in a little to remove the High Viz chap

Les ;)

I love the original shot as everything in context and a reminder of my kids some (a lot of) years ago.

Also love the one looking out to sea.

Freezing a good one for the memory especially when she's older and you have to justify dragging her out of bed to get to Whitby so early - you cruel B.

Yeah she wasn't too keen on it John. :D Both Laura and Lily were stood around for about 2 hours though whilst i was fannying around with some long exposures so i totally understand why they weren't very happy. :LOL:

a 2 hour exposure??? what on earth was the light like???

Maybe a square crop on the original Image, down the blue line for instance

Les :p:p:p:p

Last edited by a moderator:
I still like the original showing Lily in context but I suppose reluctantly I can see where Les is coming from - I think.

'always respect your elders'

:D

Thanks for the advice, it's grown on me but I'm usually a 6x4 or 16x10 guy... Even 5x7 annoys me a little. :LOL:

Right let's get Lily to make a decision - ask her which she prefers :)

Oh and by the way don't forget I'm older than you - so do a s you're told!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back