Game of Thrones Series 6,7 & 8 - Contains Spoilers

Well that was an interesting episode.. Not quite as good as the last two but a few swings of direction and spanners thrown into the story line to leave you pondering. Enjoyable like every episode but one question still sits at the back of my mind.. Where are the dragons and when do we see what they are capable of?

Pure addiction!

Can't agree more, should be interesting to see how things develop on all fronts ;)

That's addiction for you, but we didn't give anything away (n)

That would spoil the party and I'm not a party pooper! What's your thoughts though on John Snow? What do you think this season holds for him moving forward? I have my theories but they run in line with what the red witch has mentioned on occasion

I loved that Yara buggered off with all the boats!! :D
Still loving this series.
My biggest question is this though.....Since Snow was bought back, will we also soon see Lady Stoneheart?

Last nights was a cracker. really good.

Ci-jjLSWsAAhYPB.jpg

That last episode caused some major dubbing problems for the Hispanic market. Just read an interesting article about it.

That last episode caused some major dubbing problems for the Hispanic market. Just read an interesting article about it.

The Hodor explanation....Not just a problem for Spanish either.

It just keeps getting better! Not sure if we will hear from Hodor again but good to see the dragons back. A couple of twists this episode but nothing to write home about. 4 more episodes.. The series is running its course, let's see how it pans out!

I find that this season has less tension than the previous ones. Events just wizz by. Not sure if I'm just imagining it because it's overtaken the books - but Roose and Prince Doran were almost treated like afterthoughts. And don't get me started on Shaggydog and Summer!!

I find that this season has less tension than the previous ones. Events just wizz by. Not sure if I'm just imagining it because it's overtaken the books - but Roose and Prince Doran were almost treated like afterthoughts. And don't get me started on Shaggydog and Summer!!
Patience, Obi Wan. :D

If there is one thing GoT has taught me - it's patience (the books anyway).

Oh, and to never get too attached to someone!!

Now that's the truth!
Though sometimes they come back :D

Weakest episode of the series so far in my view.
Just moving a lot of stories on with no really dramatic moments, which happens sometimes. Last week was going to be hard to top though, whatever happened.

Just moving a lot of stories on with no really dramatic moments, which happens sometimes. Last week was going to be hard to top though, whatever happened.

Agreed, a bit of story progression without much pay off but inevitable, esp when it's not written for TV as such (although this season has passed the books).

At least we have one dragon back :) wonder whether the other 2 are out and about or still in the caves ?

Last edited:
Oh, they're out :)

At least we have one dragon back :) wonder whether the other 2 are out and about or still in the caves ?
They'll have left the caves. When Tyrion was setting them free from their chains he said they had been refusing to eat.

So does Tyrion have Targaryen blood?

If I remember correctly, Tywin said he was 'no son of mine'.

They'll have left the caves. When Tyrion was setting them free from their chains he said they had been refusing to eat.

Yes I do remember, so there must be another way out ? Hope they appear again soon:)

So does Tyrion have Targaryen blood?

If I remember correctly, Tywin said he was 'no son of mine'.

Entirely possible.

Aerys Targaryen was infatuated with Joanna Lannister, Tywin's wife, and is rumored to have either seduced her or raped her, on her wedding night, no less. (Aerys was blind drunk at the time)

Last edited:
Entirely possible.

Aerys Targaryen was infatuated with Joanna Lannister, Tywin's wife, and is rumored to have either seduced her or raped her, on her wedding night, no less. (Aerys was blind drunk at the time)

... and he seemed to have an accord with the dragons.

... and he seemed to have an accord with the dragons.

Oh yes.
And there's the book reference to "the three headed dragon", perhaps Denaerys, Tyrion and (you know nothin') John Snow.

Wow the latest episode, talk about Just Desserts (y)

I said last week.. too much working up.. somehting needs to happen..

then today

OMG! WOW!

then today

OMG! WOW!

See?...Patience Obi Wan!! :D

then today

OMG! WOW!

Shame there is only one more episode :(

It would seem also that season 7 will be 8 episodes and the 8th (and alleged final) season will be only 6 episodes. :(

I thought the arrival of the vale knights was too predictable, I was hoping they wouldn't be so obvious, shame it wasn't Howland Reed and the Crannogmen coming to save the Starks again.

I had in my mind that Rickon was going to be flayed, not shot full of arrows. I was also sort of expecting Tormund to get killed by either Ramsay or Smalljon Umber.

Back