Daily Gazmorton2000's first ever 366.

• Thread starter Deleted member 21335
  • Start date
Thanks Beth. Just really cheesed off as the first 10 weren't bad at all and 11 is rubbish. Didn't even work like I wanted it too. Wanted the focus to be on one specific book. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

Well, after my Pec tear (and re-attachment) in August 2008, I haven't taken any supplements, or trained that hard I guess. So today, I went shopping. Thought this would make an interesting photo, very colourful. Also realised that this 366 could be a story of my year to reflect on, rather than trying to make every shot brilliant. (Although hopefully it's follows the 'rules' to a degree and is exposed well, etc, etc).

012/366 - Nutrition

012/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

If I did your Day eleven I would get similar effect except replacing stephen king mine would be colin forbes :LOL: I guess your a king fan, as to the supplements it works as an image (y) well exposed and lots of great colours I think you could do a similar trick as with Day 11 and focus on a single tub with a shallow DoF looking down the shelf (y)

Matt

Yes I do like a bit of King, although a couple are only half read. :( I should finish them soon. Thanks for the comments Matt. I'm trying to diversify the images and not just do one subject but obviously I want them to, as you say, 'work as an image'.

Yes I do like a bit of King, although a couple are only half read. :( I should finish them soon. Thanks for the comments Matt. I'm trying to diversify the images and not just do one subject but obviously I want them to, as you say, 'work as an image'.

It's important to ensure first and foremost that you're getting enjoyment out of the photo's that your taking as the project/challenge will go so much quicker if you are (y) then to get us picky lot on TP to like them is the next challenge, and if we point stuff out or you find stuff that your not happy with just be sure to learn from it (y)

Matt

Thanks very much for your comments. :)

Struggled very much today. Drove round very uninspired so resorted to taking one from the bookshelf. No real photographic merit I don't think, but a photo for the day nonetheless.

011/366 - Needful Things

011/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Actually, being a big reader the title makes this is a good idea for a photo for me: books really are needful things to many of us. This might be a good candidate for *gasp* selective colour.

Thanks Matt and Tony. I tried selective colour but didn't like how it looked really so went back to this version. Thanks for the comments. :)

Had a mooch around the Stadium today whilst it seemed to have some nice light on it. Not long now until the season starts again and I can't wait. I have some banding problems in the sky when saving as JPG, although the original RAWs are clean and would print fine. Damn lossy jpg format. Got it as clean as I can for web display.

C&C Welcome as ever.

1. 013/366 - DW Stadium

013/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Thanks for looking.

Okee doke, today's installment come from Manchester. I am not sure, but I think these guys might be blind or partially blind. Stayed watching and listening for a while but this was my favourite individual shot of one of them. I would like to photograph more people on this 366......C&C welcome of course. :)

014/366

014/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Todays photo of the day, Haven't done much with the camera so grabbed this on the way home from tea in Southport.

015/366 - Ormskirk Church

015/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Well, anopther busy day meant I didn't get out much, but after tonights exercise, I made my protein shake and....well....Noodle got curious. So today's photo is comedy Protein Cat.

016/366

016/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Ta for the comments. Apologies for not commenting in other 366's. I promise I will catch up over the next couple of days.

Struggling with this 366 now with being busy at work and stuff. Need to make more effort. So today's photo is a little disappointing. Must try harder.

017/366

017/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Thanks for the comments.

HWest, she was actually watching the light reflected off the cameras top screen!

Thanks Matt. Yes, was a little tricky to light it through glass.

018/366 - Zenit EM
My old Russian 35mm Camera

018/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

What a busy day, Just got in, no motivation for a creative photo so you can have my newly finished bedroom for the photo a day. *sigh* I am so gonna fail at this rate. :LOL:

019/366 - Finished decorating (theese are getting worse I know)

019/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Thanks.

Thanks Matt. I now REALLY need to tch up on the other threads in here. Promise I will be on it this weekend.

020/366 - Construction cat

my girlfriends cat Bevan amongst the mess

020/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

021/366 - Saturday night training
GNM_2410.jpg

Good work so far Gaz! 1, 9, 10, 14, 17 and last night stand out the most for me - really good work. I know what you mean about finding it hard to get something creative each night. Hopefully though, now the days are getting longer it'll be easier to get something in the evenings :)

Good luck fella, keep it up!

Thanks for the comments again folks. Nick, your right, it is hard to think of something new and different everyday. Hopefully, carrying the camera more will help get a shot of something.

Tony - I know what you mean about adding a little grain. Might give it a try. Damn the D700 and its clean ISO1600!!!

Here's this evenings shot whilst I was on the way home. Thought this little pub looked inviting.....Should have spent a little more time on the shot, as it is, I lost the roofline to the darkness a bit :(

022/366

022/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Thanks Michael and Matt for your comments. :)

023/366 - Having a minute.

Had another mooch in town tonight and liked how the light fell around the bench. Needed a people I thought and didn't have any at my disposal so stood in myself.

C&C As usual.

023/366 by gazmorton2000, on Flickr

Back