German Shepherd Dog

Name
Robyn
Edit My Images
No
This is my almost 6 year old old rescue GSD Zara.

My images seem to look good printed... however when i upload them to photobucket, flickr... they seem to loose quality.

sigbeachgait.jpg

sigzara9.jpg

sigzaraview.jpg

sigzarawaterhol.jpg

sigzarawet.jpg

sigzwater.jpg

Phew, glad I'm not the only one having problems with photobucket!

Those photographs are stunning, one and five have to be my favorites out of the set! Great work Robyn. (y)

Great pictures of a wonderful looking dog.

Had a long haired german shepard years ago, lovely dog and still sorely missed :crying:

#1 - like it, a lot. That's really not an easy shot to get with a dog, it's difficult enough with horses :)

#2 - it's okay, sharp enough but a bit flat.

#3 - very nice. Probably breaks most of the compositional rules but the pose of the dog and the background really work well, definitely worth printing :)

#4 - a snapshot, not a bad snapshot, but because it's your dog it means more to you than the rest of us

#5 - see #2

#6 - see #4

#1 - like it, a lot. That's really not an easy shot to get with a dog, it's difficult enough with horses :)

#2 - it's okay, sharp enough but a bit flat.

#3 - very nice. Probably breaks most of the compositional rules but the pose of the dog and the background really work well, definitely worth printing :)

#4 - a snapshot, not a bad snapshot, but because it's your dog it means more to you than the rest of us

#5 - see #2

#6 - see #4

1. it was even harder to get as their was nobody their to distract her.... i had to throw her toy and quickly get her in motion.

3 it looks great printed, tempted to get a very large print for the wall! lol

And yes she is my pride and joy so they would mean more to me! :)

Back