German Street Markets - Question??

Edit My Images
Yes
It struck me whilst walking through Birmingham City Centre to a meeting this morning and having read on this board of so many cities in the UK having these German Markets.......in Germany do they have a load of British CHAV types selling dodgy watches, fake designer clothing and copy DVDs in their city xmas markets???:thinking:

Seriously though some great images to be had, I am going back at the weekend....

LOL "Git yer lighters, 10 for a paaaahnd".... I can just imagine the delboy types

"Get your authentic English bacon sarnies here.....brown sauce free.

LOL "Git yer lighters, 10 for a paaaahnd".... I can just imagine the delboy types

"Get your authentic English bacon sarnies here.....brown sauce free.

Hahaha! Sounds about right. Not sure a stand selling burberry caps and "Pat Butcher" earrings is gonna do a lot of business in another country.

Mini meetup possibly? :D

I might go up the weekend, so if you see a 15-year old lad with a Nikon D50, say hello :D

I'll keep an eye out Nath - need to try and get some Xmas shopping done. Look for the 24yr old (who's told he looks like he's in his 30's :() wielding a 400D, with complaining girlfriend in tow ;).

Back