Get In.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
This is not a sparrow that I have coloured in in PS, it is a genuine, real deal goldfinch;), from the garden hide today. The hours spent building and converting the hide are begining to pay off now, as well as I'm not sure how many hours sat waiting.

There's me saying in Gramp's thread, we don't see them, then, ta da..

My perches are looking tired now, time for new ones.

:woot:

tp.jpg

Last edited:
Everything comes to he who waits! :D

nice I tend to ignore them these days as I get so many .but well done

I find white sunflower hearts work best dale ,they do special feeders for them to tend to keep the sparrows off

I find white sunflower hearts work best dale ,they do special feeders for them to tend to keep the sparrows off

I'll have to try that. I've been mixing and matching the foods as well as attempting to provide more cover. It seems to be paying off, had a GSW on the fence just for a second earlier, I wasn't in the hide at the time, so wasn't sure if he'd been on the feeders.

Currently using fat balls, peanuts, nyger seeds, a 'general' mix, which has sunflower seeds in it and mealworms on the reflection pool. I will get a bag of hearts tomorrow. (y)

It’s possibly all the other mixed foods that are attracting in other more aggressive birds just try white hearts ,niger and some peanuts for the tits .for a week or so goldies are quite nervous birds

It’s possibly all the other mixed foods that are attracting in other more aggressive birds just try white hearts ,niger and some peanuts for the tits .for a week or so goldies are quite nervous birds

Awesome, thanks. (y)

Back