Getting a bit more bizarre.....

Off the wall yes, creative yes, thought provoking yes. It ticks all the boxes. Photography and Art are all very subjective you either like it or you don't. Now I really like the first image it does remind a bit of Lucy in the sky.... I like it but I wouldn't hang it on my wall as I prefer moody black and white seascapes.

If images provoke such a response then surely it's worked ?

I have been on this forum for a few weeks now and I really like it. I haven't managed to get in Classified yet as I am new. I did send a request but have not had a reply if any of the mods can help me out I promise not to abuse it. Many thanks. Nick

Off the wall yes, creative yes, thought provoking yes. It ticks all the boxes. Photography and Art are all very subjective you either like it or you don't. Now I really like the first image it does remind a bit of Lucy in the sky.... I like it but I wouldn't hang it on my wall as I prefer moody black and white seascapes.

If images provoke such a response then surely it's worked ?

I have been on this forum for a few weeks now and I really like it. I haven't managed to get in Classified yet as I am new. I did send a request but have not had a reply if any of the mods can help me out I promise not to abuse it. Many thanks. Nick

You don't have access to the classifieds because you've only been a member for approx 15 day's you have to be a member for 60 day's and you've already met the requirement of 25 post's just be patient you should be able to view them by the end of Jan (y)

You don't have access to the classifieds because you've only been a member for approx 15 day's you have to be a member for 60 day's and you've already met the requirement of 25 post's just be patient you should be able to view them by the end of Jan (y)

Thank you I didn't know that (y)thumbs:

MWHCVT said:

100posts now Matt

Back