Mick Ryan

Advertiser
Name
Michael Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
all_books.jpg

30% off all books and free UK shipping

Thank you for your support this year. Next to be published are London volume 2 by George Johnson, Photographing Wiltshire by Robert Harvey, followed by Northumberland (Anita Nicholson), Cotswolds (Sarah Howard) and Western Ireland (Carsten Krieger). Also progressing well are Photographing The Night Sky by Alyn Wallace and Photographing Iceland by James Rushforth, both in a larger format of 25cm x 25cm. More details in January about all the books we have in preparation and there are a lot.

If you need some ideas for gifts (or for yourself) this season we are offering all our current books at a 30% discount and the usual free UK shipping....until the end of 2019.

Use the code GIFT at our shop

All the best and happy photographic adventures.

Mick
fotoVUE

Thanks Mick - just ordered the Snowdonia book :)

(FYI - It looks like the order has gone through (received confirmation emails), but after the Paypal process completed and it returned me to the Fotovue website, it went to a 'non-existent' page with a 404 error. You may want to check this as I initially wasn't sure if the order completed).

Thanks again :D

Just seen the email that said you have posted the Wildlife book to my daughter
Thanks for that Mick

Photographing London vol 1 gets a positive write-up in the current issue of Amateur Photography :)

Back