Gig photographers.

I wonder how many times he had to change the flash batteries during the one song.

The rhythm just consumed him :D

Seriously though, removing a mic stand from stage, jumping on stage, running around on stage sticking the camera in performer's faces while using flash to boot! ... I know how long he'd last at a proper gig! [this seemed more like a specific performance at a school gym or something. I think other photographers would have removed him from the scene themselves before the vocals kicked in. Can you imagine a wedding photographer doing similar in the church? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
The stupid we always have with us. I witnessed similar behaviour at an event several years ago. When I suggested to the young lady that she might allow the audience to enjoy the show she told me she was a professional and I could go and have sex with myself. One of the organisers later apologised to me saying her employer had been informed she was barred. Sometimes karma works as advertised!

I ahd to stop watching the video..it was annoying me so much.. imagine what the audience thought :(

I ahd to stop watching the video..it was annoying me so much.. imagine what the audience thought :(

You missed the end then, after he ran up and took close up shots of the drummer when the song was finishing, he looked like he thought the cheers for him - he also missed one of the better shots of the singers hugging at the end because of his stupidity

Back