Ginge the posing fox

Edit My Images
No
Had a spare few hours today and went and sat in with the foxes at the SDC.

Ginge was co-operative for a change

FXs1.jpg

FXs2.jpg

FXs3.jpg

FXs4.jpg

FXs5.jpg

Thanks for looking

Trev

What a great set. I can imagine he didn't stick around for long. You did well to capture them.

Thanks Jarod,

Ginge is captive, hand reared from young, but she's not been out for a good couple of weeks, except for food. So went in with them today and she was quite sociable for a change.

Great set Trev, love 2 and 3 :D, must have totally missed these when I visited as do not remember seeing them :thinking:

Thanks Steffan and Stu.

Stu, they are up at the top end of witches wood, where the treetop walkway starts. As I mentioned earlier, She's been in hiding for a wee while, and the male tends to lurk in the undergrowth round the back.

Last edited:
Ah, may explain it :D

Thanks Steffan and Stu.

Stu, they are up at the top end of witches wood, where the treetop walkway starts. As I mentioned earlier, She's been in hiding for a wee while, and the male tends to lurk in the undergrowth round the back.

4 is the winner for me, such a brooding stance with an almost menacing look in her eye. I can see her protecting her cubs with the same look. Great shots, something to aspire to. :)

Beautiful set. 3 is my favourite, cracking shot.

Thanks everyone, for taking the time to comment.

Went back out today, as it was much better weather. Sat for about 3 hours with Ginge in the sunshine, will post a few photos in a wee while

Thanks again everyone

Trev

Absolutely beautiful, you've captured some nice poses there :)

I love this set - #2 is my favourite, but I love her expression in #3 - almost like she's laughing at you!

Out of interest - what / where is SDC ???

Great pics. Pics like this make me wonder how anyone would want to hunt one of these with a pack of dogs :(

Back