Giottos Aegis Professional M-C Schott Glass LCD Screen Protector

B&H ship to the UK from $5 according to the banner on their site so is it worth ordering direct?

I already went through the buying procedure. the Item is $38 which is fine, but then $13 shipping (fine) and then an additional $38 for tax and duty. Now, I know the tax on that is about $8. $85 for an LCD screen protector is just a bit too much :)

You've not stated what camera it's for but there's a seller on amazon has some you could maybe contact them to ask if they can get the others else have you tried contacting giottos direct to ask if they can recommend a local supplier?

Sorry, its for a Canon 5Diii. The rear display on those is attached to the camera as opposed to detachable so I thought I'd be safe.
I went on amazon before for this and it just says out of stock, dont know when stock due in
I will contact that seller, they arent advertising one for the 5Diii but I might get lucky. Thanks for that

For what its worth, I contacted Giottos USA and they have advised there is no distributor in the UK at the moment, but they have given me a list of the European Distributors and Ive emailed 3 of them to see if I can buy from them

Back