Giovanni Bussei

Edit My Images
No
Not sure if this works or not!!!!
bussei001.jpg

Im finding your last couple of shots not very punchy, Gary.

Like they have a fine grey mist over them :thinking:

Too much happening (2nd bike) and your colours/sats are off.

ho hum

I'm a fan of getting in tight to the action so I love it, but it's ever so slightly soft. SOmeone on here's got a sig about action shots along the lines of get in close, then closer still, got to agree :)

I like the idea and I like the 2nd bike too to give a sense of perspective.

It looks a lttle busy too me, but I do love the way "I" am all most riding the bike though (y)

Had a play, hope you don't mind, little halo from the blur but more play and a mask could remove that, just levels sat and sharpen

bussei001edit.jpg

I like the re-edited image by ppp, although I think as an actual action shot it might just be a little to busy with the distraction behind.

Cheers all, I think I may have to calibrate my monitor, it looks fine on it but the print has come out a lot lighter, no definate black if you know what I mean.

Gary,

I do like the way you have 2 riders in a panned shot with one fairly sharp and the other quite blurred, as close as they are the speed differential and distances travelled on their different lines being enough to cause this, I guess this was the effect you were looking to achieve and probably not easy to achieve either. As previously said, boost the colours etc but as a Petrolhead and Photographer I like what you're trying to do and I think it works even though it may appear a little busy to some.

N1ntend0

Back