Girl

Edit My Images
No
Took this shot today and i quite like it.

Any comments?

Thanks Bootneckstu

2007-11-19_at_20-51-53_-_Version_2_4_.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the eyes. Have you thought about converting it to a black and white shot but keep the eye colour? It might be quite effective.

(My 100th post by the way! :woot:)

Tbh, it doesnt do anything for me.
I keep wondering what she looks like under the PP, which presented as it is just makes the face look underexposed.

Also, even if youre not an advocate of cloning out blemishes, the fact that your PP has turned the blemish bright red on the chin and draws attention from the eyes, I would suggest removing it.

The girl has a very compelling stare, Id have liked to have seen her without the PP.
Jmo of course :)

I can see what you're trying to achieve here but tbh it doesn't work. Whilst you've captured good eye contact, the colouring in the eyes is very un natural and the lack of catchlight makes them look lifeless. Her skin looks grey, her lips are lost completely, save for a few pink areas and in the processing you've managed to exagerate a skin blemish that would be better cloned out. Sorry, not for me at all.

I saw you had edit ticked, and I just wondered what it would look like. I am just getting the hang of selective colouring. So I thought I would give it a whirl....
I will remove it if you want me to.

2047987495_5f7c465c84.jpg

as I havent really taken any time and care on this, I notice a few "things" which I could have improved had this been my shot. But I just put it here to show what it could look like.

I can see what you're trying to achieve here but tbh it doesn't work. Whilst you've captured good eye contact, the colouring in the eyes is very un natural and the lack of catchlight makes them look lifeless. Her skin looks grey, her lips are lost completely, save for a few pink areas and in the processing you've managed to exagerate a skin blemish that would be better cloned out. Sorry, not for me at all.

Completely agree. No amount of processing is going to fix this in its current state.

:agree: ..sadly .. its not something I'd be keeping. I'm afraid it does nothing for me.

sorry, it's painful to look at and doesn't flatter the model
not sure what effect you were after - be interested to know what you think

Back