Girlfriend Up Close

D

dd-photography

Hmm, I really like this photo but Id like to know what other people and more experienced people think.
I havent cropped it or anything.
Let me know what you think.
C&C welcome!
:)

Scarlett.jpg

Very nice photo DD, it has a nice close crop on her face. You seemed to have focused (unwillingly) on the hair around her eyes and not her eyes themselves. Maybe could do with straightening (making the eye's level).
Have you tried a mono conversion yet? I think it would looke very nice as one. Oh and last critisim on a lovely pic, the nose needs a little touching up, as she seems to have 'larger than normal pours' with ur CS knowledge do you think you capitalise on her luscious frekles?? :wink:

Thanks for that clawz!
Yeah i know there are a few bits wrong but I have only been taking photos around a month now! Alot of the stuff you said to do all seems abit alien to me! Prehaps you could give me a quick rundown on what you mean or give me a push in the right direction with some tips?
Would be very thankful!
:)
Cheers

Your original:
Scarlett.jpg

I had a little play with you GF... :thinking: ooh err missus! :LOL:.... I, obviously, changed the picture to a mono, strightened up her eye level, got rid of slight skin blemishes etc... boosted the saturation on certain colurs in the mono image to make them stand out more, and dodged her eyes to make them stand out a little more, and burnt her freckles in to make them 'jump' out! ;)
Scarlett.jpg

Let me know if I've done her justice... (y)

Back