Girls, photographed - God bless Photoshop!

Edit My Images
No
Portraits aren't really my thing but I went to a Lou O’Bedlam workshop in Brighton yesterday.

And took some crap shots made half-decent by Photoshop. More here.

42576231.jpg
50720577.jpg

Ha! She's a pro fashion model. She had that look all day.

So it's a bit like complaining the cars are looking muddy in rally photos. :)

I took a look at your link and I really like the Sally Reynolds IX shot. Do you recommend the workshop?

i dont really like either of them either sorry, have to disagree with what you said about her being a Pro, if she is a pro she shouldnt have that look all day she should be trying to do her job properly. cars are meant to get muddy in rallys models arent meant to look fed up and washed out and tired ( she has bags and shadows under her eyes ) which could have been removed in PS

i dont really like either of them either sorry, have to disagree with what you said about her being a Pro, if she is a pro she shouldnt have that look all day she should be trying to do her job properly. cars are meant to get muddy in rallys models arent meant to look fed up and washed out and tired ( she has bags and shadows under her eyes ) which could have been removed in PS

I gotta say...

I agree!

You missed the self-depreciation in my posts. I'm just an amateur. Not an amateur passing myself off as a professional.

I'm not into portraits, am equally very amateur at what I do do, however, I looked at your 'more here' link, there are a couple of better shots on there . . . IMvHO;)

CJS

Last edited:
Back