Gitzo Discount

Name
Omar
Edit My Images
Yes
Just got this email from Gitzo - seems a pretty good deal. Hope it helps someone :)

IMG_0138.JPG

The code doesn't work on the US or Canadian sites. Is this specific to the UK or Europe?

Afraid so:
  • Participating products must be purchased from the United Kingdom and the British Crown Dependencies.
  • Products will only be dispatched to addresses within the United Kingdom and the British Crown Dependencies

The code doesn't work on the US or Canadian sites. Is this specific to the UK or Europe?

You don't want it anyway, 15% off full RRP is still something ridiculous like 30% higher than most retailers are actually selling the stuff for.

You don't want it anyway, 15% off full RRP is still something ridiculous like 30% higher than most retailers are actually selling the stuff for.
Yes, that why I was trying out the code on my local Canadian Gitzo site - to see if their discounted price was lower than my retail store pricing. In Canada, one of my two local stores sells the tripod I checked for the same price as on the Gitzo site while the other one has a price that is about 4% lower. And, the B&H price is about 6% higher than the price on the Gitzo web site. So, a 15% discount in Canada would actually be a savings.

Back