Gizzmo and girlfriend at the dressage

Name
Poppy-Leigh
Edit My Images
Yes
Couple of a friends horse at the dressage I was photographing for him on Saturday, just after some general feedback!

edit andy 12 by gemiileigh, on Flickr

f by gemiileigh, on Flickr​

The second is a bit soft, I think, might just be my eyes, but if you guys can look past the softness, it would be appreciated!

Not keen on the first shot, maybe taken more from the front would have helped. The second is beautifully composed, although rather a tight crop, a landscape orientation would have helped give it more space.

I prefer the first of the two and things thats lovely, not unline some of the different shots i sell to clients.

Is number 2 quite a large crop ? Something about it doesnt look right but i cant put my finger on it, maybe its that youve sharpened a soft one, not sure - but there are blown blacks and whites, something to watch out for (but very difficult with the two variations in colour)

Not keen on the first shot, maybe taken more from the front would have helped. The second is beautifully composed, although rather a tight crop, a landscape orientation would have helped give it more space.

It's a tight crop, I'll post the original in a minute!

I prefer the first of the two and things thats lovely, not unline some of the different shots i sell to clients.

Is number 2 quite a large crop ? Something about it doesnt look right but i cant put my finger on it, maybe its that youve sharpened a soft one, not sure - but there are blown blacks and whites, something to watch out for (but very difficult with the two variations in colour)

The settings were off, it's quite heavily edited...I'm going to try a different edit later, so will post that!

I have a few taken from the front...but I preferred the original one

edit andy 10 by gemiileigh, on Flickr

Last edited:
Back