Glasgow Cathedral

Name
Bradley
Edit My Images
No
Just some I took back in March, getting to grips with DSLRs. Taken on one of the college's 450Ds.

_MG_4504.jpg

_MG_4489-1.jpg

_MG_4518-1.jpg

_MG_4447.jpg

Some others.

_MG_4467.jpg

_MG_4507.jpg

_MG_4508.jpg

_MG_4474.jpg

I've personally seen too many photo's of the Cathedral. I love the architecture of it, but too many photo's too see some thing different. But if you were to return, I'd maybe say take a tripod with you. And an ultra wide angle lens if possible.

I probably won't be going back, as you said, it's hard to get anything different and I like shooting something different. It's boring haha!

Was my first time shooting in low light though, fairly pleased with some of them.

Considering that this was your first time in low light I think that you've done a good job (y) I'm sure since taking these you have developed a better understanding of low light and camera setting and if you went back you would be better at controlling the exposure, you've made a good use of DoF but there's not a lot of interest in these for me :shrug:

Matt
MWHCVT

Dont get me wrong, it's been done to death. But if you look for little things, use different lenses. There's tonnes you can do. I went up with a film camera and a 50mm f1.8 lens and came back with a fair few good shots. One of the beginning of the bible. Not something I thought of until I walked past it and the light was perfect on the bible. Go back and try to look for something different in the same places. You'll easily find stuff

Back