Glasgow, Scotland With Style®

Edit My Images
Yes

or not.

Kilmun Street in Gilshochill, North West Glasgow.(not to far from where i was brought up!)

Decided on strong post processing to try and add to the gritty feeling of the photographs.

kilmumweb.jpg

Kilmunweb2.jpg

Kilmunweb3.jpg

thanks for looking

dave

Good, honest reportage David. I have visited some of these areas and have been afraid to stop never mind taking my camera out. Thanks for sharing! (y)

That'll be some of the nicer areas of Glasgow then:LOL::LOL:

Seriously th0, great set, very gritty indeed(y)(y)

great set, my only issue is the last one, looks really dark on the left hand side? Had you forgotten to swivel round an ND grad or is it just my laptop screen?

or not.

Kilmun Street in Gilshochill, North West Glasgow.(not to far from where i was brought up!)

Decided on strong post processing to try and add to the gritty feeling of the photographs.

kilmumweb.jpg

Looks as if some of the local neds are quite fashionable, or does YSL mean something different on that side of the Clyde? :LOL:

mm... interesting.
Now interest rates have fallen, I may put an offer in on the house with the lovely patio area, sofa and wonderful vistas to the east.

Am I the only one who finds the halo around the roofs a real distraction?

Oversharpening?

Nice shots but the strong processing almost makes it look glamorous rather than desolate.

wow, excellent processing on the photos, reallys adds a great mood to them, (y)

Thanks for posting these images.

The second shot is my favourite, with the sofa out in the street looking away from the houses.

Last edited:
I like these ........... very much. thanks

A good set of shots and aren't the locals helpful, a trolley to carry your gear in and a sofa for when your a little tired.

Two and three are my favourite. Very sharp and gritty. I like the second one especially because of the sofa facing away from the houses.

Back