Glen Coe

Edit My Images
No
May not of been the best weather yesterday but it was worth the 200 mile drive.

Glen_Coe_by_Moleeth.jpg

Well worth the drive by the looks of this. Great photo. Is that a bit of snow on the tops too?

Just a slight covering, when we arrived at 7am it was a lot more prominent, but it had started to dissapear slightly by the time this photo was taken which was about 12:30 pm

Next trip I will be taken there will be in December or January so there should be a lot more snow

Fantastic location, I need to go to Scotland sometime in the near future to get shots like this! Well composed, awesome. (y)

Lovely capture! I never tire of seeing good images of this place as it's been yonks since I last visited it. Well done again, and I'm looking forward to seeing the ones you nab of it in the grip of winter snow (y)

I think you got the best weather, Glen Coe needs some dramatic clouds.

Nice pic - colours are good.

a5614e2ad08d8aab84bb8260213705f2.jpg

And heres one from earlier in the day, took about 500 shots. Although ive discovered that my 10-20mm seems to be getting softer than usual :(.

I am looking at a Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8 to replace it soon.

Beautiful colours. I've always thought that the Highlands look their best in Autumn/Winter.

Is that the Sigma 10-20 by the way? If so I've wondered about its softness too. I find it quite a difficult lens to use, possibly because I often shoot buildings and close ups.

Beautiful colours. I've always thought that the Highlands look their best in Autumn/Winter.

Is that the Sigma 10-20 by the way? If so I've wondered about its softness too. I find it quite a difficult lens to use, possibly because I often shoot buildings and close ups.

Yes it is, ive had mine for a few years now. It was sharp enough to start off with but not perfect, it just seems to be getting worse over the past year or so :shrug:.

both absolutely lovely. We normally go to the lake district on holiday but I'm canvassing for a trip further north next year - these shoudl help!

Back