Glencoe &Highlands

Name
jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Had a great trip up to Glencoe. My first visit. 7ngood mates who all have a passion for photography. We stayed at the Glencoe ski centre in two of the wooden huts sleeping 6 each. Very cheap and central for everything. Food is also good there. Anyway, here are a few of the pics taken. More to see on Flickr. C&C more than welcome.
best1 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best28 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best7 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best12 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best24 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best21 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best20 by jason greenwood, on Flickr
best5 by jason greenwood, on Flickr

What a place it is eh? It has many moods.

Cracking set. The first one is one I've tried a few times now but it really needs to be in spate. Still nice when the water is low though and well worth the scramble down (or up) to it.

I was hoping to get conditions something close to your amazing Kilchurn shot Dale but it wasn’t to be .

Last edited:
Great set, good work ;)

Really nice set, love the variety.
My only thought on image 6 is that it might suit a square crop, keep the winding road as the focal point and bin off the grass verge & mountain?

I would look out of the window at some of those weather conditions and shrug and leave it for another day. Shot 1 and 3are really really good and demonstrate my lack of imagination or given the weather…perseverance too!

Excellent series I like them all , the muted browns and green tones gives a nice Winter/Autumn feel to them

Coho - Blue

Back