Glencoe & Windermere

Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I'd share a couple from the last roll of 120 I put through the 6/7. It traveled a fair distance before being developed!

Glencoe at 4am. After taking this I went trekking through lots of mud & got soaking so that I could take a really, really bad picture of a mountain. T'was a fun morning though!

Untitled by Joenail, on Flickr

On the road to Windermere, just before Kirkstone Pass. Amazing fog up in the mountains. Got out the car & quickly snapped a couple of frames before the rain started.

Untitled by Joenail, on Flickr

I can't offer any expert opinion but I really like them! Number 2 especially.

I'm looking to head up the road towards Kirkstone Pass tomorrow morning if the bad weather stays away.

Really keen on No1. The figure in a pool of light conveys a feeling of solitude and loneliness.

Did you do your own D&P with those? Looks like a few dust spots on the negs/neg carriers.
(Used to be the bane of my life when I was into film and darkroom work).

Cheers guys! Yeah, Tmax 100 in ID-11. The prints aren't as dusty as these (scans straight from negs). Must get some of that smelly compressed air stuff!

Great moody lighting in the first, which really sets the image off, with the second i personally would of liked just a tiny bit more road in frame!

When I saw 'Glencoe' I expected Buachaille Etive Mor. Thankfully.........

Love the contrast (undecided on the whites) but hey - how refreshing.

Back