Glencoe

Name
John Irvine
Edit My Images
Yes
5-8.jpg

7-6.jpg

8-4.jpg

Great work John! The first two look slightly skewed and could do with a rotation. Not sure about the JCB either :LOL:

For me the third one is awsome. That's some great scenery there my friend.

#3 for me excellent how far were the deer from you :)

:agree: I like the 3rd best as well how close were u to the deer, is it a large crop.:clap:

Third for me also, a well taken and a well balanced shot.

I suspect the deer are quite close, I remember driving down the Glen Etive road, and they stood quite close to the car without being spooked.

I like all of these for different reasons, the first has a good lead in to the view. The second with it's juxtaposition and querky angle works as well, nice and sharp.

The third is also pretty good, especially given the contrast in lighting conditions from the top third. Excellent composition on this one with both stags in the shot facing the way they are facing.

Nice shots John. Heading up there for an overnight hopefully 9th or 10th february.
Hope the weather is pretty decent for a few hours.

I like No.2. Its so wrong that its right. The deer are pretty impressive too. :)

1 and 3 are great, 2 is ruined by the toy. Brilliant use of the road in the first, really leads your eye in brilliantly and shows the scale and perspective too!

All are good, but #3 stands out for me (y).

Excellent deer shot.
No2 made me laugh :)

My god ... what a road. Would love to drive that in the summer! What car is it? Sounds deep.

3 is fantastic, it looks surreal... two awesome beasts.

It's a brilliant drive too, been on a few mini rallies in and around those parts.

Back