GLOVES!

Same here, although I went for the separate liner and mitten... well worth the money if you are going somewhere cold

I have had a couple of pairs of sealskinz which were also good but not very durable, the neoprene cuffs always seem to fall apart
I read your blog post about the gloves before ordering again this year. I thought I would let you know they are swapped the Velcro parts around on the thumb. When the thumb is pulled back the soft part is now at the top and hard part below (between thumb and first finger). That should hopefully stop the plucking (fingers crossed as I ordered a pair of the merino pro liners).

Fishing gloves from go outdoors.... £13

@nigpd
Are you still using these gloves?
Just wondered what you think of them?
Hi Bob. Yes, still using them, but not the same pair. The first pair started to fray in two places at the finger tips that fold back. These were replaced without quibble.
They have served me well and for 99% of the time, keep my hands and fingers warm. The only time I have had to use glove liners was on Christmas Day, when it was -4*C and my finger tips were getting cold when the finger tips were folded back.

Back