Godox AD600 HSS Problem

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi,

I have a Godox AD600 that I use with the XT1 transmitter and my Nikon D750.
For some reason HSS is not working, unless I'm doing something wrong.
I have the flash sync speed on my camera set to 1/200s (Auto FP) but the Godox will not fire the flash when I go above 1/200. I can hear the recycling beep but the flash is not firing.

Any ideas on what's happening, or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Sounds like the Auto FP not set (but you say it is set) which leaves a bug/glitch - have you updated firmware?

Mike

I have just updated my three Godox flashed and the X1t but I can't update the AD600, it is not being detected by my PC...any ideas on why? I have tried 4 different cables.

Have you removed battery and then switched on and pressed the flash test button 3 or 4 times?

Mike
Yes, I've done that Mike...thanks.

I have impression the mini usb port is damaged :(
I don't see the electronic connection inside the port, I have just checked and my other Godox mini usb have like a lip inside with the connection, the AD600 does not.

Yes, I've done that Mike...thanks.

I have impression the mini usb port is damaged :(
I don't see the electronic connection inside the port, I have just checked and my other Godox mini usb have like a lip inside with the connection, the AD600 does not.
Where did you get it from?

Mike

I had this with ad600 as mike says battery needs to be disconnected and device dscharged when you connect micro usb can't remember exact process but think you remove battery hold power for 5-10 seconds then connect usb cable and pc should then detect device.

I had this with ad600 as mike says battery needs to be disconnected and device dscharged when you connect micro usb can't remember exact process but think you remove battery hold power for 5-10 seconds then connect usb cable and pc should then detect device.

Yes, that's exactly what I've done but no luck :(

I believe it might be a damaged/missing mini usb connection bit inside the usb port the reason is not working.

Back