Godox SL60W or LED Panels such as Neewer 660?

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
I'm after a light setup to light up items I photograph for ebay/amazon listings, I think I have stopped at the 2 most popular options there are the Godox Sl60w lights or the Neewer Led panels.

Have no experience with lights so was just wondering which one is more wise choice? A set of 2 with Stands+Softboxes cost about the same,so not much difference there. I believe the Godox stuff should put out more light however I'm fairly sure I will have enough light even from the Led Panels?

The best thing about the LED Panels I believe are their size and that they are bi-colour , I shoot product shots with my Pixel camera which Unfortunately does not have any white balance control so ability to change the desired colour using the panels sounds great, I shoot well over 2k pictures per day on days I'm shooting so I have no desire to post-process that much photos or do anything else to them other than sort them after that.

The Downside.. well they are less powerful? As for the Godox stuff + large softboxes, you seem to get much more and more softer light? however they do not have ability to change the colour temperature and they are HUUUGE with the large softboxes. Up to this point I have been shooting the pictures outside in daylight and enjoying the great light You can get outside, it's almost winter now so have to move indoors.

Any Suggestions which would be more suitable for Usage like this?
Or is one so much better than other?

60 w/s is a very low power output for a studio light.

And how are you going to fire them with a Pixel phone? (I imagine it's a phone you're using).

Have you considered investing in a proper camera and shooting in RAW?

You can then change the wihite balance (colour temperature) in Lightroom / Photoshop.

Constant lights notmally disappoint I'm afraid.

60 w/s is a very low power output for a studio light.

And how are you going to fire them with a Pixel phone? (I imagine it's a phone you're using).

Have you considered investing in a proper camera and shooting in RAW?

You can then change the wihite balance (colour temperature) in Lightroom / Photoshop.

Constant lights notmally disappoint I'm afraid.

Not really sure if you are aware of the godox model or what it is (similar to Aperture Studio lights) , Either way thanks but I have proper cameras already and shoot RAW when it's actually needed...
Every job has it's perfect tool,if you were given 1hour to get as many great usable photos as possible you would get 6-7x more done shooting with Pixel than ''a proper camera in raw and post processing'' & yes I'm talking about the pixel phone..Try one out you will be surprised ;)

The most Important thing I have learned , that it's not about what you use but how you use it ;) Light/composition/skill is 10X more important than your camera kit..
Either way that really was not the question.

Not really sure if you are aware of the godox model or what it is (similar to Aperture Studio lights) , Either way thanks but I have proper cameras already and shoot RAW when it's actually needed...
Every job has it's perfect tool,if you were given 1hour to get as many great usable photos as possible you would get 6-7x more done shooting with Pixel than ''a proper camera in raw and post processing'' & yes I'm talking about the pixel phone..Try one out you will be surprised ;)

The most Important thing I have learned , that it's not about what you use but how you use it ;) Light/composition/skill is 10X more important than your camera kit..
Either way that really was not the question.

Well that will teach me for trying to help.

I've had a Pixel phone and it was quite good, but I wouldn't use it for professional photography.

Obviously you have all the answers already so I don't quite understand why you've lowered yourself to seek advice from us idiots.

Best of luck anyway.

Back