Godox TT350 x2 & TT685 x2 Fuji Flashes

Name
Andy
Edit My Images
No
Morning Guys,

A quick question if I may.

I have just found the above flashes that I purchased for my Fuji Systems that I'd forgotten I'd purchased and stuck in an old Dome Camera Bag and forgotten about (None have been used) along with the Pro F Wireless Trigger and the X1T F Trigger. Can I use these on my Sony Full Frame Camera's or will I have to sell them and get the Sony Varierty's ?

Cheers

Andy

The trigger will almost certainly not be compatible (it may well work in manual, but the TTL functions are not going to be compatible Sony to Fuji).
However, if you plan to use the flashes off camera, then my understanding is that a Godox Sony trigger (X1T-S is the Sony version of your X1T-F) will fire them as the transmitter/receivers are compatible across the Godox range.
if you have a Sony Godox flash body, that should also be able to trigger the Godox Fuji flashes via the transmitter.
You could also use them triggered optically.

Thank you for your information Tim.

Tim is spot-on. The wireless radio functions of Godox flashes are standard throughout the range so just about any trigger will fire any flash. There used to be some limitations but these seem to have disappeared with firmware updates. I've used my XPro-F to simultaneously control a TT685-S and a TT350-O - I haven't bought any dedicated Fuji flashes as a result.

Last edited:
Back