Godox TX and RX

Chaz Photos

Jack Elam
Name
Chaz
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone tell me is it possible to use Godox XTR16S in place of FT-16 on a Godox RS600 P
I ask because I want to add a AD200 and that is on 2.5GHz whereas the FT-16 is 444MHz
SO will a XTR16S work the same using the New trigger on 2.5GHz

I hope that is clear.
Thanks

the xtr16s is a 2.4ghz trigger so will work with all the others in the Godox range.
Just out of interest don't you need the non s version for the RS600P
I have a 433MHz control for the RS600P but what to know if I can plug a 2.5GHz on into the USB on the RS600P

Related question,
Will any of the 2.4ghz transmitters switch from the fraction setting to the decimal (for the strobes). The x-pro doesn’t appear to, and I’ve bought some xtr16s now and sold on the old transmitter.

I have both the XT16 and XT32 2.4g transmitters, and both can switch between the fractional and decimal power settings. The X1T I had didn't have that facility though and, as you say, neither does the X-pro. You can use more than one transmitter at the same time if you're mixing studio strobes and speedlights, so you could continue to use your X-pro to control any speedlights, and add an XT16 or 32 for the strobes using decimal power settings.

Back