Godox V860 & Yongnuo Yn622's

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm looking at adding to my flash collection and was all set to order a Yongnuo YN568 until I saw the Godox V860C advertised. I quite like the look of these from a point of future proofing my kit. My long term plan is to add a Lencarta Atom and replace my ageing Bowens 500s with either Lencarta Elitepros or maybe even Safaris (now I discovered I really don't need 500w/s). I like the idea of being able to remotely adjust and trigger all the lights from the same system. I also use speed lights for things like macro and adding additional lights and use YN622C & YN622CTX for these.

My question is does anyone know if the V860's can be adjusted using the YN622's or can it only be done via the Wavesync type controller

Hi Chris,

I use V850's and as far as I am aware you can only adjust them with the Godox controller but on a plus side the same controller will work with the Godox AD series (Atom)

Make sure you get recent versions of the V860's though as the VB18 batteries in the early versions were faulty.

Hi Chris,

I use V850's and as far as I am aware you can only adjust them with the Godox controller but on a plus side the same controller will work with the Godox AD series (Atom)

Make sure you get recent versions of the V860's though as the VB18 batteries in the early versions were faulty.
Thanks for that, the compatibility with the atoms is part of the attraction

Back