Godox v860ii firmware Update

Edit My Images
No
Has anyone update their Godox flashes, have looked at a number of youtube videos but and made an attempt but have it a snag ( see attached ), anyone anything about this?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-17 183735.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-17 183735.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 19
I suspect you will have Windows core isolation / memory integrity feature preventing the installation of the drivers. I had the reverse issue and solved by deleting a bunch of old drivers, which wasn't quick nor fun. Godox was one of them.

Your options are either 1) disable core isolation (not recommended), and then walk it ALL back after you are done or 2) use virtualbox virtual system for junk* apps like that. (I mean the badly outofdate chicom software, not the flash itself)

I suspect you will have Windows core isolation / memory integrity feature preventing the installation of the drivers. I had the reverse issue and solved by deleting a bunch of old drivers, which wasn't quick nor fun. Godox was one of them.

Your options are either 1) disable core isolation (not recommended), and then walk it ALL back after you are done or 2) use virtualbox virtual system for junk* apps like that. (I mean the badly outofdate chicom software, not the flash itself)

Way over my head there, too complicated for me.

Thanks but will keep it and just use it on Z6 and buy the newer version for my Z6ii, much easier I think.

Back